PricingJul 26, 2021
The price quoted in our engagement agreement was based on the transaction level (number of checks including splits, deposits, number of employees, etc.) that you provided. After 90 days, we will re-evaluate our pricing based on actual activity. Accounting fees are also based on the promise that you will provide us with accurate information by the 5th of each month. If you habitually report late or inaccurately, your price, without regard to other factors, may increase by 15%. We may also consider terminating the engagement. At a minimum, we will evaluate all fees annually and send a notification indicating the new accounting fees. See Appendix A-10 for a sample letter. If your business is growing quickly, additional pricing reviews may be necessary.
The engagement agreement provides a listing of all included services. Services specifically outside the scope of this agreement include:
- Individual tax preparation.
- QuickBooks consulting.
- Representation of the taxpayer due to an IRS or other governmental agency audit.
- Preparation of financial statements for outside parties.
- Preparation of financial projections.
- Response to IRS notices that were not caused by the accountant.
- Consultations regarding the sale, purchase or financing of a business.
- Special request activities.
You will receive an invoice for additional services.
If you want to improve your business situation, get assistance now. Schedule your free consultation today or give us a call at (218) 491-4002. We're here to help!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.