How to Add an Email Address Domain to Your Safe Sender ListJan 03, 2023
It's important to keep your email inbox organized and free of spam. One way to do this is by adding certain email addresses or domains to your safe sender list. This will ensure that emails from those sources will always land in your inbox, rather than being sent to your spam or junk folder.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to add an email address domain to your safe sender list:
- Open your email client or service. This can be a program like Microsoft Outlook or a web-based service like Gmail.
- Look for the settings or preferences option. This is usually located in the top menu or as a gear icon somewhere in the interface.
- Find the option for managing your spam or junk mail settings. This may be called "Spam," "Junk," or something similar.
- Look for the option to add an email address or domain to your safe sender list. This may be called "Whitelist," "Safe Senders," or something similar.
- Add the email address or domain that you want to mark as safe. This can be done by typing in the address or domain manually, or by importing a list from a file or another email program.
- Save your changes.
That's it! From now on, emails from the address or domain you added to your safe sender list should always go straight to your inbox.
It's worth noting that every email client or service has slightly different options and layouts, so the exact steps may vary depending on what you're using. However, the basic process should be similar across most programs.
If you're having trouble adding an email address or domain to your safe sender list, you may want to consult your email client or service's documentation or support resources for more specific instructions.
If you want to improve your business situation, get assistance now. Schedule your free consultation today or give us a call at (218) 491-4002. We're here to help!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.