Free Consultation
Client Login

Employee Advances

business client accounting manual client onboarding Jul 26, 2021

We strongly discourage employee advances. If you advance an employee’s pay with a check written prior to a regularly scheduled pay date, code this check to account 109. Deduct this amount from the next paycheck in its entirety or form a schedule of repayment that you have agreed to. It is your responsibility to track these advances. If employees reimburse you with personal checks or cash, please make a separate bank deposit and describe these transactions as an “employee advance being repaid.”

If you want to improve your business situation, get assistance now. Schedule your free consultation today or give us a call at (218) 491-4002. We're here to help!

Free Consultation

Stay connected with news and updates!

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.

We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.