Communicating with our StaffJul 26, 2021
We operate as a team to provide you with bookkeeping, payroll, accounting, tax and financial services.
Accounting and Bookkeeping questions should be directed to:
Payroll questions should be directed to:
Complex tax and business questions should be directed to:
When you call our office, you may first reach our voice mail system. Please press the person’s extension that you wish to reach. If you prefer a live operator to take your call, please press 0. We attempt to return all calls within 24 business hours.
Phone: (218) 491-4002
Fax: (218) 736-9085
Please consider creating a policy that instructs your employees not to open mail from our office. There are many times when we send confidential items pertaining to your personal or company finances that you may not want your employees to see. Our policy is to put labels on letters that denote "important" for time-sensitive items and “confidential” for tax return-type information. Working together on this issue will ensure that your privacy is maintained.
We value effective communication and collaboration. We are part of your business team now and we will need to communicate information and share documents on a regular basis.
We need your engagement in this process in a manner that works for all of us.
To this end, this is how we communicate at DKK Accounting:
We "time block". This is how we stay on task and get stuff done on time. Including your stuff! We strive to get back to you by the end of the next business day, but keep in mind there is no such thing as an "accounting emergency" that an instant response can solve.
- Any and all day to day actions, questions and request are by email. This is how we track, document and action what you need us to accomplish for you.
- We welcome phone calls or Zoom meetings by appointment if it is a more efficient medium for discussion or to explain a situation or scenario. Simply click on the link on that last page of this document, on our website or at the bottom of any of our emails to access our calendar and select a time for us to talk.
- Please do not communicate with us through text, voice mail, social media messaging or chat. We cannot turn these request into actions nor can we track these communications well.
To ensure messages from known addresses or domains don't get moved to your Junk Email folder, add us to your safe senders list:
- Safe Senders in Outlook.com
- How to whitelist an email address with Gmail, Outlook.com or Yahoo! Mail
If you want to improve your business situation, get assistance now. Schedule your free consultation today or give us a call at (218) 491-4002. We're here to help!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.